Winter Weekend 2011
Winter Weekend 2011
- Steward: Fia Naheed
- Feast Steward: Jamal Damien Marcus
- Thurs dinner - Master Jamal Damien Marcus Salad, Roast Lamb, salmon, asparagus, green beans and tomatos, rice, frozen berries
- Fri breakfast - Master Jamal Damien Marcus Oatmeal, bacon, sausage, eggs (to order), shredded potatoes, bread & butter, Orange juice
- Fri lunch - Mistress Arian of Wolftwain hearty vegetable beef soup, minestrone soup (vegetarian), and no onion-celery-tomato-garlic pumpkin soup. No gluten anywhere in soups. Sliced turkey sandwiches on various types of bread, real and tofu cheese, peanut, sunflower and almond butter for those of that ilk, mayo, mustard, sliced tomatoes and lettuce for sandwiches,and assorted cookies for dessert.
- Fri dinner - Master Cameron of Caladoon and Countess Carynsa Leland of Roseberry - Smoked fish w/cucumber salad, Venison Stew w/Bread, Stuff game hens, roasted veggies, Bacon& Onion pie, Lingonberry parfait
- Sat breakfast - Mistress Astra Christiana Benedict Breakfast Burrito Bar -multi grain hot cereal for vegans, juices
- Sat lunch - Lady Peregrine Rose Falconer - Salad w/ dressing, bread & butter, Tuscan Stew
- Sat dinner - Mistress Tetchubah of Greenlake - Salad w/ dressing, bread & butter, sausage crusted roast beef, veggies, Bananas Foster
- Sun breakfast - Sir Robear du Bois and Mistress Kristin Alfhildr of Trondheim Baked French toast, oatmeal, chicken-herb sausage, applesauce, selection of fresh fruit (oranges & apples), and orange juice
- Sun lunch - Master Jamal Damien Marcus - Shepherd's Pie (with beef / lamb/ vegetable), Salad w/ dressing, bread & butter
- Sun dinner - Viscountess Lorissa du Griffin and Lord Jason ap Griffin Brisket, Potatoes; cake with frozen berries and whipped cream
- Tea all days - Mistress Cristobal degli Glicine che Mangia Uome and House Pilgrim and Star - various sweet and savory goodies
- Mon breakfast - Master Jamal Damien Marcus - breakfast leftovers
- Enter Highlight here.
From the Crown Prints
The Barony of Calafia is proud to host Winter Weekend 2011 at the DeBenneville Pines Conference Center in the San Bernardino Mountains, 41750 W. Jenks Lake Road, Angeles Oaks, CA. The event starts Thursday, January 13, 2011, 5 PM and ends Monday January 17, 2011, 12 noon.
Since this site can only accommodate a limited number of persons, RESERVATIONS are required. Each phone call may reserve only one room's worth of accommodations (1 to 4 people). Families with more children may reserve up to the number of the immediate family. Please, only one reservation per call.
Reservations for Winter Weekend 2011 will open Sunday October 17th @ 12 noon PDT. You may contact the event steward after that time. E-mail reservations will not be accepted. This event will be starting on Thursday. The cost for the four nights lodging and food is $120 per adult, $75 per child (12 years or younger). Plus the non-member surcharge of $5. If you come up after Thursday the cost is $110 per adult, $55 per child. Plus the non-member surcharge of $5.
Only after your reservation is confirmed: Please make checks payable to - SCA Inc / Barony of Calafia.
Contact the event Steward for contact information for reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions you may contact the event steward at: email@example.com.
- Leave your memories here.
Add photos if we have them
|Go back||Go forward|
|Winter Weekend 2010||Winter Weekend 2012|
|Events of Caid|
| Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s
Other Information: Results