Difference between revisions of "Voyagers' May Day Tourney"
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
If you have any photos from this event, please contact
If you have any photos from this event, please contact [
Latest revision as of 22:21, 3 April 2014
Autocrat: Lady Lyris Wordsmith
From the Crown Prints
Happy New Year!
Come one and all, lords and ladies, for the College of the Voyagers doth celebrate:
- The start of A.S. XXVIII
- The anniversary of the College
- The joys and rites of Spring
To this end, we intend to hold such traditional merriments and diversions as:
- The Argent Oliphaunt
- The Prepared Poultry Parts Sale*, supplemented with fruits and drinks
- The May Pole Dances
- Songs from the Occasional Consort
- Glorious Tournamentry
- Revelry and Dancing into the Night
And delightful new entertainments such as:
- The Catapult Contest (some materials provide)
- The Favor Contest
- The Most Refreshing Non-Alcoholic Period Drink Contest**
- Merchants, an they be willing!
Merchants are requested, in lieu of a merchanting fee, to present a samle of their wares, value approximately Ten Crowns.
- 9:00 am Set-up
- 10:30 am Opening Court
- 5:30 pm Closing Court
- 7:30 pm Revel
- 12:00 m Clean-up
(*)Thanks to Duryn for this name.
(**) It will be traditional after this year, as we'll have done it twice.
|Events of Caid|
|Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s
Other Information: Results