Therese of the White Griffin
From Compendum Caidis
Revision as of 11:23, 5 November 2019 by Mansur
Vert, a griffin sejant to sinister, sinister foreleg raised, wings inverted and addorsed, issuant from a basket, all between three trees eradicated argent.
Baroness Therese lost her battle with cancer on November 4th, 2019.
Offices & Positions
- Eighth Baroness of the Angels with Robert John of Cedar Wood, 09/07/1997-09/06/2003
- Guildmaster of the Right Noble Brewer's Guild of Caid, 1999-2000
- Guildmaster of the Right Noble Brewer's Guild of Caid, 2005-2006
- Guildmaster of the Right Noble Brewer's Guild of Caid, 2007-2008
- Companion for Sven II and Kolfinna II, 11/2008-6/2009
Arts & Sciences
- Therese weaves and spins.
- She is a Journeyman in the Right Noble Brewer's Guild of Caid
- She is a Senior Judge in the Right Noble Brewer's Guild of Caid
- Participated in GWW Spinzilla 2015.
- Liqueurs, Cordials and Fermented Fruit, Collegium Caidis Fall 2000
- Spinning with Silk Caps, Collegium Caidis Spring 2001
- Intro to Brewing, Collegium Caidis Spring 2002
- Spinning with Drop Spindles, Collegium Caidis Spring 2002
- Cordials, Liqueurs and Fermented Fruit, Collegium Caidis Fall 2002
- How Your Brews are Judged, Collegium Caidis Fall 2002
- Making Soda Pops, Collegium Caidis Spring 2003
- Market Basket, Collegium Caidis Fall 2003, Collegium Caidis Fall 2004
- Beginning Beer Brewing, co-teacher Collegium Caidis Fall 2004
- Irish Potatoe Basket, Collegium Caidis Spring 2005
Therese of the White Griffin passed away on November 5, 2019 after a long struggle with cancer.
- Leave your memories here.
- Therese is a Unicorn Fiber Arts artist weaving belts and other items.