Spring Crown Tournament 2017
Intro. (i.e., name of event)
- Event Steward(s): THLord Paul fitz Denis
- Brief listing of major points of the day
List of Entrants
- Sir Adam Makandro for THL Stæina Hálfdanardóttir
- Lord Agis Sagareos for Magdalena Szabados
- Sir Alexander Hostilius Caidis and THL Tahira al-Fahida
- Lady Arria Cara for THL Raynor Boleheued
- THL Bjorn Zenthffeer for THL Róis ni Brian
- Sir Brut von Köln for Count Sir Wilhelm Skallagrimsson
- THL Courtney of the White Meadow and THL Guene Annwyll
- Sir Halldórr Þórhallsson for Lady Eliane Duran
- Sir Jamal Damian Marcus for Baroness Éowyn Amberdrake
- Sir Ketill Olafsson for Lady Scarlet Sparhauk
- Sir Niccolo D’Angelo for Mistress Ciar ingen Dáire
- Sir Omar ibn Haroun al-Askari al-Rumi for Lady Katrín Stefánsdóttir
- Duke Sir Patrick O’Malley of Ulidia for Duchess Kara the Twin of Kelton
- Lord Quintus Aelius Aiax for Lady Fabia Varia
- Sir Randvér brotamaðr for Baroness Arianne Lightheart of Whiteheld
- THL Rudolf Fekter and THL Amicia Sennet de Bruges
- THL Snorri Snarfari Bjornsson for Lady Cassie Charlesworth
- Duke Sir Sven Örfhendur for Dame Ismay of Giggleswick
- Sir Skafnir Oakenbear for Lady Una Oakenbear
- THL Ursul Vladislavl' pravnuk for Vicountess Wilhelmina de Gothia
- Count Sir Wilhelm Skallagrimsson for Sir Brut von Köln
- THL William Úlfsson for Baroness Æsa Geiradóttir bláskeggs
From the Crown Prints
The Shire of the Isles is pleased to host Spring Crown Tournament, as Their Majesties eagerly await the discovery of Their Heirs.
The event will be held at Live Oak Campground. Site opens at 2 PM on Friday, May 5th and closes at 8 PM on Sunday May 7th. Camping is permitted (and encouraged!)
Crown Tournament will be held on Saturday, May 6th.
Privy Council will be on May 7th, 2017, 9 AM to 1 PM. This is the bi-yearly meeting of Royals, Kingdom Officers, and Territorial Leaders to bring the new Prince and Princess up to speed with what's going on in the kingdom. All are welcome to attend.
Darach Anniversary and Darach/Altavia Equestrian Championship will also be held on Sunday at the same site. See the Facebook event for more details.
Adult Registration (camping) - $30 Adult Member Registration (camping) - $25 Adult Registration (Saturday only) - $15 Adult Member Registration (Saturday only) - $10 Children under 16 are free
The Cooks' Guild of the Shire of the Isles invites you to enjoy an Eastern-flavored lunch on Saturday and help the guild raise funds for cooking equipment. The menu includes:
Mongolian Lamb/Beef Mercimek Koftesi (red lentil balls) Baingan Bharta (mashed eggplant) Falafel Roasted Garlic Hummus Tzatziki Greek-Style Pasta Salad Dolmades (stuffed grape leaves - lamb and vegetarian options) Fresh lettuce, tomato, and red onion Almond jelly and fresh fruit The suggested donation for this mid-day meal is $8; the first 20 children (under 12) eat free. Only 100 adult lunches are available, so get your spot early. To make reservations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org The Cooks' Guild will also be holding an opportunity drawing for tasty treats, exciting goods, and tantalizing promissory notes. Among the prizes on offer are three ceramic pieces by Sensei Asakura Machime and two pounds of BACON make by Mistress Colette de Montpellier. Find out more on site.
Eric Space Reservations
Their Majesties have asked that the space immediately adjacent to the fighting fields be reserved for pavillions and dayshades that are not obviously modern, so as to preserve the mood of the site for any pictures that are taken during the event. Priority for eric-front space is given to territorial groups. To make reservations, please email email@example.com.
The event will be held at Live Oak Campground, 4600 CA-154, Santa Barbara, CA 93105.
- Leave your memories here.
Add photos if we have them
|Previous Year||Current Year||Next Year|
|Events 2016||Events 2017||Events 2018|
|Go back||Go forward|
|Fall Crown Tournament 2016||Crown Tournament Fall 2017|
|Events of Caid|
| Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s
Other Information: Results