Spring Coronation 1983
Autocrat: Countess Ascelyn Schirleah the Chaste
From the Crown Prints
It is the pleasure of the Barony of Dreiburgen to invite all Caid to Spring Coronation A.S. XVIII on 28 May 1983. The ceremony and banquet following will be held at the First Baptist Church in Redlands. the Barony has endeavored to provide the best artisans and entertainers from all over the Kingdom to honor both our new monarchs and our fair Kingdom.
- 10:00 am – Knights’ Vigil
- 11:00 – Final Court of Adrian II and Ealasaid
- 1:00 pm – Leisure Activities
- 2:00 – Informal Presentation Court
- 3:00 – Banquet
- 6:30 – First Court of New Monarchs
- 7:30 – Revel
- 11:00 – Clean-up
- 12:00 – Hall closes.
For your dining pleasure, the Green Frog has compiled a three-course banquet menu for the price of $7.00, including the dessert revel.
- Appetizers: Bred w/ honey butter; fruit
- Course the 1st: Dressed poultry; garden dainties
- Course the 2nd: Leek soup; jug steak
- Course the 3rd: Orange cerbetto; tortes
- Beverages: Coffee, tea, lemonade
Reservations must be received by May 15 and should be sent to: BARONY OF DREIBURGEN
NOTATE BENE: This is a new site for us. The people have been very kind, the price is excellent, and the church is beautiful. THIS SITE IS DRY. His Majesty Adrian has requested that everyone keep this in mind. There will be NO presentations of alcohol made at the formal or informal courts. If you wish to make such a presentation, do so OFF THE GROUNDS.
- The final court of TRM Adrian II and Ealasaid lasted for four hours as a grateful populace bestowed many gifts on the outgoing monarchs. As there was no air conditioning in the hall and it was quite warm that day, HRM Jason's first act as King was to call for a break, which was received with great applause. The feast was delicious but again, with no air conditioning in that room either, Their Majesties opted to hold court on the lawn between the two buildings--which was lovely until the sprinklers went on! However, the "misting" was well-received by all. -- Natalya
|Go back||Current Year||Go forward|
|Events 2014||Events 2015||Events 2016|
|Events of Caid|
| Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s
Other Information: Results