Petronilla de Chastelerault
Petra at Angel's Yule
Per bend azure and vert semy-de-lys, in chief a lion Or.
Lady Petronilla de Chastelerault was awarded the Crescent and Flame of Caid on 09/12/2009 (aka the Aurora Caidis) for jewelry making by Edward II and Mora II. She received an Award of Arms on 05/22/2010 from TRM Patrick and Kara.
She is the beloved daughter of Baron Secca of Kent of Altavia.
Petronilla de Chastelerault, called Petra, a 12th c. Occitan lady who serves as a lady-in waiting to the court of Eleanor d’Aquitaine, enjoys making jewelry, writing poetry, shooting archery, and is also student of the scribal arts.
Offices & Positions
- Lady-in-waiting to Baroness Meliora Deverel, 05/09/2009-05/10/2014
- Seraph Bard, Barony of Angels, 12/2009-12/15/2012
- Altavia Bardic Co-Champion and in-residence bard, 12/11/2010 - 12/2011
Projects & Publications
- Kolfinna memorial poem book - Elizabethan Sonnet - For Kolfinna
- Altavia Yule AS XLIV - Petrarchean Sonnet - Silver Bells
- Angels Yule AS XLIV - Drottkveat - The Tale of Ísmær
- Angel's Melee AS XLIV - Elizabethan Sonnet - Sonnet for Angel's Melee
- Spring Crown Tourney AS XLIV - Elizabethan Sonnet The Golden Rose
- Voyagers May Day AS XLV- Of Joyous May