Ours Was a Friendship of Maybe Once a Month
From Compendum CaidisJump to navigationJump to search
In memory of Cynthia Lloyd of Hightower, who passed way in August of 1994.
- Ours was a friendship of maybe once a month
- Of always glad to see each other
- Of common interests
- But never a closeness
- Your private life, so full of strife,
- Was never known to me
- Not even those closer
- Saw your pain, knew your hurt
- Between yourself and the Lady above
- Your decision was made
- None knew; None saw
- Your mind was at peace.
- Maybe the next time ‘round
- The lesson of this life Will be easier to learn
- Or perhaps you will be stronger.
Mistress Therese of the White Griffin AS XXVIII 31 August 1994