Per fess azure and vert, two boars passant counter-passant Or (by his hand, Gold-plated repousse bronze)
On April 12, 2016, Master Otuell (Ben Abbott in the modern world) won Season 2, Episode 9 of History Channel's Forged in Fire with a hand-crafted khanda. On August 23, 2016, he became the first Forged in Fire Champion of Champions with a beautiful and highly-functional hand-crafted claymore.
- Early Period Brooches and Jewelry - Styles, and Techniques of Manufacture, Collegium Caidis Spring 2004
- Period Arrowhead Manufacture, Collegium Caidis Fall 2004
- Reproducing the Mastermyr box lock, Collegium Caidis Spring 2005
- Viking Woven Wire & Roman Loop In Loop Chains, Collegium Caidis Spring 2006
- Introduction to the Tools & Techniques of Repoussé and Chasing, Collegium Caidis Fall 2006
- Make a Period Chisel, Collegium Caidis Spring 2007