From Compendum Caidis
Azure, a sunburst, a bordure embattled argent
Companionship in the Order of the Lux Caidis is awarded for outstanding skill in the arts or sciences.
- Bestows the style of "honorable lord/lady", and may be addressed as "Your Lordship / Ladyship".
- Alternate Titles are available for substitution.
- Azure, a sunburst, a bordure embattled argent
- Medallion strung on an Award Cord.
- Companions of this order may display their achievement with black or steel gray helm, torse, mantling and crest above their arms and the collar of the order encircling the arms.
|Awards of Caid|
| Patent: Chivalry, Laurel, Pelican, Defense, Royal Peerage. |
Grant: Grant of Arms, Argent Blade, Chiron, Crescent, Gauntlet, Golden Lance, Lux Caidis.
Armigerous: Award of Arms, Court Barony, Arcus, Argent Arrow, Chamfron, Crescent Sword, Dolphin, Duellist, Harp Argent.
Non-armigerous: Acorn, Argent Star, Augmentation of Arms, Chanson, Corde de Guerre, Crescent and Flame, Crossed Swords, Furison of Caid, Legion of Courtesy, Ordo Cordis, Royal Recognition of Excellence, Signum Reginae, Sigillum Regis, Signum Regni, Vanguard of Honor.
Honors: Arts and Sciences Pentathlon Champion, King's Champion, Personal Heraldic Title, Queen's Champion, Right Noble, Rose.
Closed: White Scarf, Landmark, New Battered Helm.
Other Information: Alternate Titles, Award Cords, Award Types, Closed Award, Polling Order, Rare and special award.