Klaus von Mainz
From Compendum Caidis
Checky gules and Or, on a chevron sable five crosses formy argent.
Master Klaus von MainzRRE is an early 15th century german who is squired to Ritter Basil von Koln and a member of the Sons of the Lorelei warband. When he isn't busy making furniture, he spends time teaching himself carving, gilding and painting.
Offices & Positions
- Guard for Sven II and Kolfinna II, 11/2008-6/2009
- Wood/Metal/Leather Work Regent, Collegium Caidis, Spring 2011-Present
- Joinery For Furniture Making, Collegium Caidis Fall 2008
- Handtool Woodworking: Planes, Collegium Caidis 2009
- Beginning Relief Carving, Collegium Caidis 2010
- Hand Tool Sharpening, Collegium Caidis 2011
Augustine's Reliquary Box
- See Thrones (Mainz)
Ithuna's Guard Box
- Loosely* Based on 9th C. Artefact in Dublin