Kingdom 12th Night-Winter Coronation 2016
King Conrad and Queen A'isha
As the event was held in the Nevada State Museum, many in-costume photos were taken with "anachronistic" artifacts, particularly a mounted mastodon skeleton.
Coronation Event Steward: Eihblin ingen Laisreni email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12th Night Event Steward: Melisande de Frayne email: email@example.com
- Laurel Ceremony for Adelheit Schwarzenkatze
- Knighting for Úlfr Grímsson
- Investiture of Robartach and Gyda as Baron and Baroness of Starkhafn
- Finals for the 11th Bard of Caid Competition - winner: Colette la trouvere
From the Crown Prints
Join Countess A’isha bint Shamir and an all-star staff of chefs as we serve you “The Marvels of the World”: an exciting edible journey through the travels of Marco Polo.
We will publish a precise menu as the time draws closer upon us, but to whet your appetite:
- (starter): we shall begin our adventure with a table set in Italy, where it all began…
- (first course): we will journey on to Acre for the next delectable delight …
- (second course): we follow the route to Beijing for courageous comestibles …
- (third course): we hop along to India, home of mesmerizing masalas…
- (sweets): we finally arrive in Constantinople, at the beginning of the Ottoman Empire, known for some of the world’s most decadent desserts!
Please make feast reservations ($15 each) by contacting [the feast steward] with the number of reservations and a note as to serious dietary restrictions.
Unfortunately, there will be no room for merchants.
- Dirty Dozen Competition for Largesse for the Crown
- Final Round of the Bard of Caid Competition
- Leave your memories here.
Add photos if we have them
Scrolls Presented at 12th Night
(Click scroll thumbnail for more information)
- Links to photo galleries, West Kingdom History page, etc.
|Previous Year||Current Year||Next Year|
|Events 2015||Events 2016||Events 2017|
|Go back||Go forward|
|Spring Coronation 2015||Summer Coronation 2016|
|Events of Caid|
| Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s
Other Information: Results