King's Hunt/QCE Spring 2015
- Event Steward: Dederick Guiscard
From the Kingdom Calendar
(as of 01/05/2015)
- Event Feast information: kingshuntfeast @ carregwen dot org
- Event Merchant information: kingshuntmerchants @ carregwen dot org
- Updates will be posted on the Shire's official website.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE AT A NEW CAMP SITE THIS YEAR.
The Shire of Carreg Wen would like to invite you to join them for the King's Hunt at the Sage Hill campground, a few miles to the east of the Live Oak campground (former site), in the Los Padres National Forest. This site is nestled in the hills along side the Santa Ynez River with two National Forest riding trails for equestrian activities.
- There will be organized Heavy Fighting Friday night, starting at 4:00pm.
- Heavy, Rapier, and Archery tournaments are planned for Saturday. There will also be melee fighting in the traditional King's Hunt style in the forest.
- We will be serving the King's Hunt Feast Saturday night (check Carreg Wen's website for details).
- We will have a gathering around a large fire pit where all will be encouraged to join in song, and story telling. Warm spiced cider will be served.
- The Shire will be hosting breakfast Sunday morning (included with site fee).
The Queen's Equestrian Champion will be chosen at this event as well. Details to follow.
Weekend Site Fees
- Each vehicle will need a parking pass $10
- Adult Members $20
- Adult Non-Members $25 ($20 + $5 NMS)
- Ages 5-14 yrs $10
- Ages 5-14 yrs Non-Members $15 ($10 + $5 NMS)
Day-only Site Fees
- Each vehicle will need a parking pass $5
- Adult Members $10
- Adult Non-Members $15 ($10 + $5 NMS)
- Ages 5-14 yrs $5
- Ages 5-14 yrs Non-Members $10 ($5 + $5 NMS)
- Please feel free to add memories to this section.
|Go back||Current Year||Go forward|
|Events 2014||Events 2015||Events 2016|
|Events of Caid|
|Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s
Other Information: Results