Ketill rauðskeggr making cord on a lucet at the 2015 St. Artemas Anniversary. (Photo by THL Tara the Twin of Dartford.)
Device: Azure, three dragons Or and on a chief argent a heart purpure. Badge: Argent, a pair of compasses and a bordure azure.
He is a 10th century Viking, late of the Varangian Guard. For a while he was captured by a band of pirates, but eventually escaped and returned to his beloved northern lands.
- Voting (red border) member of the Drafn Warband
Kingdom of CAID
- Deputy Kingdom Chronicler, 6/2017 - present
Barony of Calafia
- Chronicler, 11/10/2012-11/08/2014
Canton of Tanwayour
- Deputy Seneschal, 6/18/2011 - 6/9/2012
- Seneschal, 6/9/2012 - 10/18/2014
- Web Chronicler, 10/18/2014 - 4/22/2017
- Webwright, 2009 - 4/22/2017
Kingdom of CAID
- Content Editor, The Crown Prints, 07/2013-present (See Kingdom Chronicler)
- Content Editor, The Crown Printscess (newsletter supplement published occasionally), 7/2013-present
- Deputy Kingdom Webwright, Caid Online Calendar, 08/01/2015-present (See Kingdom Webwright)
- Signs & Flyers Autocrat, Potrero War Spring 2006
- Signs & Flyers Autocrat, Potrero War Fall 2006
- Signs & Flyers Autocrat, Potrero War Spring 2007
- Signs & Flyers Autocrat, Potrero War Fall 2007
- Signs & Flyers Autocrat, Spring Potrero War 2008
- Deputy Event Steward, Fall Potrero War 2008
- Gate Assistant, Calafia Anniversary 2008
- Deputy Event Steward and Fire Marshal, Potrero War 2009
- Co-Event Steward, Calafia Anniversary 2009
- Logistics Co-Autocrat, Potrero War 2010
- Event Steward, Leif Erickson Tourney 2010
- Deputy Event Steward, Potrero War 2011
- Logistics Autocrat, Potrero War 2012
- Event Steward, Calafia Anniversary 2012
- Event Steward, Tanwayour Anniversary 2015
- Event Steward, Calafia Anniversary 2015
- Gate staff, Calafia/Gyldenholt Friendship Tournament 2016
- Signs & Flyers Autocrat, Potrero War 2016
- Pre-registration Deputy Autocrat, Potrero War 2016
- Pre-registration Co-Autocrat, Potrero War 2017
- Beginning Lucet - Potrero War 2010
- Beginning Lucet - Potrero War 2011
- Double Lucet - Potrero War 2012
- Beginning Lucet - Potrero War 2012
- Basic Lucet - Festival of the Rose / Dreiburgen Summer Arts 2012
- Intermediate Lucet - Fall Festival of the Rose 2012, 10 February 2013
- Beginning Lucet - Fall Festival of the Rose 2012, 10 February 2013
- The Lucet - Viking Guild of Calafia, 25 February 2013
- Beginning Lucet - Calafian Costumers Guild, 12 January 2015
- Beginning Lucet - Viking Guild of Calafia, 27 April 2015
- Lucet Cording - Festival of the Rose / Dreiburgen Summer Arts, 18 July 2015
- Learning the Lucet - Calafia Winter Arts, 5 December 2015
- Single Strand Lucet Cord - Potrero War 2016
- Two Strand Lucet Cord - Potrero War 2016
- The Double Lucet - Potrero War 2016
- Single Strand Lucet - Summer Festival of the Rose, 20 August 2016
- Beginning Lucet Cording - Potrero War 2017
- Beginning Lucet Cordmaking - Festival of the Rose/Dreiburgen Summer Arts, 12 August 2017
Beginning with the September 2016 issue of The Crown Prints Ketill published a monthly Haiku. The Haiku were variously themed, sometimes serious, other times humourous.
September 2016 - Carrying the day. | Triumphant in the eric. | The Dream is alive.
October 2016 - Should it be this hot | Fighting the Mother Kingdom? | October Surprise!
November 2016 - Founding Barony | Calafian tradition | Don’t leave the meeting!
December 2016 - ‘Tis the season | for holiday celebrations! | (Who spiked the eggnog?)
January 2017 - A new reign begins | with Agrippa and Bridget | on the throne again.
February 2017 - Punxsutawney Phil: | The mythical weather "man." | (Still cold either way.)
March 2017 - A tough crowd to please. | (Ev'rybody's a critic.) | Beware the fifteenth!
April 2017 - A hard lesson learned: | Don't taunt the Easter Bunny! | (These Milk Duds taste odd.)
May 2017 - On the first of May | Nineteen hundred sixty six | The Dream was begun.
June 2017 - Tournament season | Martial prowess on the field | Hail Chivalry!
July 2017 - King Alexander | And his consort Tahira | Wintermist Royals
August 2017 - The "C" in CAID: | (Leave the meeting if you dare.) | Calafian love.
September 2017 - The "A" in CAID | Be taken under the wing | By Kingdom Angels.
October 2017 - The "I" in CAID | Is the Shire of the Isles | Once a Barony.