Kabila al-Raqs B’Saif
Household Kabila al-Raqs B’Saif, commonly shortened to "Raqs B’Saif".
Raqs B'Saif is a late-period Persian household under the leadership of Duke Edric Aaron Hartwood, which manages to be made up of Crusaders, Turks, Italians, Vikings, and even Persians.
- Duchess Faizah al-Zarqa - the ever-elegant, ever-gracious, gentle, kind, and benevolent Lady of the House
- Duke Edric Aaron Hartwood - aka His Purpleness
- Sir Andrew Baird - the responsible one
- Mistress Khalida al-Khansa' - Camp Mistress and caretaker of all
- Dame Ismay of Giggleswick - my Pretty Pretty Pelican
- THLady Róis ni Brian - a confused Indian who fights rapier (and the only sensible one)
- THLord Bjorn Zenthffeer - a savage who is concerned about stealing picnic baskets
- THLord Niccolo d'Angelo - creator of the household motto, "It'll be fine!"
- THLord Wolferam Zenthffeer - medieval Batman
- Lady Quatalina de Serena- all you need to know about her is that you should have a healthy, reverent fear.
- Lord Cain Dorcha- a lover of all things Persian. He wishes, above all thing, to be a shining example of Persian-tude.
- Lord Felipe de Trujillo- aka Flea, a man whose creativity in choosing a persona name exceeds all others.
- Lady Eva Goch- the inspiring one
- Perizad - kneel before her!
- Leila- Arthur to Faizeh's Tick
- Raphael ben Gideon - gamemaster extraordinaire and ok guy.
- Helene Lyoness - she has a heart of gold. Keeper of Jasmine the swift.