Yehoshua & Jerusha Caid Coronation 2020
Sable, in pale a hanging balance Or and an open book argent.
The Honorable Lady Jerusha a'Laon was selected as Arts & Sciences Champion for HRM Tahira II. She is an active member of the Barony of Starkhafn lending her talent and skills to support and promote the Barony during the ongoing plaugue. THL Jerusha hosts an ongoing Embroidery Salon through the Aether on the Book of Faces.
Jerusha is an Englishwoman of French descent who is a broderer in the Court of Henry VII. She found herself a benefactor, erm, husband among the entourage of Catherine of Aragon and is trying to make a go of it as a business woman.
Jerusha started in 1999 in the Kingdom of Atenveldt. She was a founding member of the College of Sankt Vladimir (Northern Arizona University) and held a variety of offices and positions throughout the years.
She is the founder and creator of The Virtual Herald, the first known SCA-centric Social Media and live Blogging page, in May of 2010.
Offices & Positions
- June 2017 - September 2018: South Oaken Regional Chatelaine
- 2019 - Present: Deputy Exchequer Starkhafn
- 2020 - Present: Social Media Officer Starkhafn
Other Noted Accomplishments
- Purple Fret (Coronation of William & Isolde, May AS 51) - Kingdom of the Middle
- Flaming Brand (Service award - Keep Calm & Ceilidh On, April AS 50) Barony of the Flaming Gryphon - Kingdom of the Middle
- Dreiburgen Summer Arts and Starkhafn Collegium of the Desert (Co-Steward & Virtual Concierge) This event was made into a joint virtual event.
- Arts & Sciences Champion Alexander II and Tahira II
Interests include (but not limited to):
- Calligraphy & Illumination
- Social Media