From Compendum Caidis
Argent semy of bats sable, on a chief engrailed vert three roses argent
Lady Hunith Wen was formerly known as Hunydd Wen. Her current name was registered on 03/2011.
Hunith Wen is a 16th lady of Welsh ancestry living in Tudor England.
Offices & Positions
- Baronial Court, Wulfric and Lasairfhíona, 2006-2008
- Baronial Sexton, Gyldenholt, 2007-2009
- Costume Guild Mistress, Gyldenholt, 2008-2010
- Baronial Court, Ursul and Colette, 2008-2010
- The Gable Hood, Great Western War 2015
- A Speculative Look at the Gable Hood, Collegium Caidis 2016
- Sewing Drop In, Collegium Caidis 2016
- So you Want to Make a Hat, eh?, Collegium Caidis 2017