Congratulations on wanting to help this wiki grow. These are the items we are working on.
One Time Tasks
Make sure to delete the task from this list if you have completed it.
- Add reign dates on the individual Royals page.
- Populate all the populace pages at Help:Populace Names with the Quick Template found at Template talk:Populace
- Populate all the populace redirects at Help:Populace Names with the proper redirects.
- Special:Recentchanges - Keep an eye on recent changes, and check new pages for grammar and template matching. If information conflicts or is not suitable contact User_talk:Lachlan
- Category:Stub - All items marked with the stub template show up in this category.
- Image:Device_needed.jpg#filelinks - List of pages that use the holder image for devices. Need to get device.
- Image:Photo_needed.jpg#filelinks - List of pages that use the holder image for devices. Need to get photo.
- Special:Whatlinkshere/Unknown - Specific data is unknown
- Special:Wantedpages - Pages that users want to show up
- Keep an eye on the populace pages and make sure the registered name is the one being used on that page. Also to make sure there are no duplicate populace pages.
Event pages should be built using Template talk:Event. Each page must have a "Memories" heading. If the writer of the page does not have any memories to enter, the section should read, "Please feel free to add memories to this section."
If you have interest in working on any of the below tasks, please inform the site administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add event pages & associated links for events from West Kingdom History Site
- Add event pages & associated links for events from issues of The Crown Prints
- Add event pages & associated links for events from Kingdom Calendar
- Check that current event pages use the templates, and each has a "Memories" heading.