Hallr brjost Starsson
Gules, a bezant and a sinister tierce Or.
Lord Hallr brjost Starsson, known as Halbrust, started playing in the SCA in January 2010. He is brewer and fermenter, specializing in small batch beer brewing, and holding the rank of Journeyman in the Right Noble Brewers' Guild of Caid. He is a senior brewing judge in the guild as well. He is apprenticed to Master Reinhardt Medebruwer and foster apprenticed to Master Donal O'Brien ever since Master Reinhardt moved to Trimaris.
He is the father of Kara Hallsdottir.
Hallr brjost is a recent immigrant from Reykjavik to Novgorod. He is a farmer and merchant, selling his crops, and alcoholic drinks, to his new Slavic neighbors.
(More coming soon)
Offices & Positions
- January 2013 thru August 2016 Dreiburgen Chronicler
- January 2016 thru December 2017 Brewers' Guild Guildmaster
- January 2017 thru current Brewers' Guild Exchequer
- Collegium Caidis 2012 - Viking Shield Construction
- Collegium Caidis 2015 - One Gallon Brewing
- Collegium Caidis 2015 - Cleaning and decorating antler
- Collegium Caidis 2015 - OMG! I like to drink vinegar (kids track)
- Collegium Caidis 2016 - Flavored Cordials, Wines and Vinegars
- Collegium Caidis 2017 - One Gallon Beer Brewing
- Collegium Caidis 2017 - Fermented, Not Pickled
- Collegium Caidis 2018 - Make Beer in Your Kitchen
- Collegium Caidis 2018 - Sweetened & Spiced Drinks
- Collegium Caidis 2018 - What Can the Brewers' Guild do for You?
- Dreiburgen Summer Arts 2011 – 1st place Arts of Combat – Viking shield
- Dreiburgen Summer Arts 2011 – 1st place Cooking – Maslin bread
- 8th Annual Brewing Contest at GWW XVI (2012) - 1st place Beer – Banana short mead
- Pentathlon 2015 - Brewing: Wine: 2nd place Journeyman - Hopped mead