File:ArmorialRoll 72dpi narrow.jpg
This illustration shows the final sixteen fighters and their consorts who advanced from the Crucible round. It represents a "Helm Schau", an event prior to the tournament where the combatants helms and crests are displayed. Additionally, each fighters arms are displayed on his or her shield, and each fighter's consort is shown on a banner hanging from the fighter's lance.
The remainder of the couples are arranged according their pairings in the first round (with the eventual final round combatants removed). From left to right, top to bottom they are:
- Count Mansur ibn al-Sha'bi ibn Rafi' fighting for Countess Eilidh na Tire Dharigh
- Sir Athanaric Thorismund Sunnus fighting for Lady Sigrid inn Irski
- Sir Jamal Damien Marcus fighting for Mistress Éowyn Amberdrake
- Sir Niccolo d'Angelo fighting for Mistress Ciar ingen Dáire
- Sir Helgi hrafnfæðir fighting for Dame Thea Gabrielle of Northernridge
- Sir Grim øxarbrjótr fighting for Lady Sabyna of Aydon
- Lord Alexander Hostilius of Caid fighting for Lady Katherine of Hornechurch
- Lord Titus Portius Aurelius fighting for Lady Estrith Rasmusdatter
- Sir Ilia Aleksandrovich fighting for Lady Vitasha Ivanova doch'
- Sir Thorin vorðr Ó Séaghdha fighting for Duchess Faizeh al-Zarqa
- Sir Artus Quintus fighting for Mistress Sæunn Egilsdóttir
- Sir Þorfinnr brimill fighting for Lady Yamina al-Zahara' bint Hatim
- Lord Ozmund Rus fighting for Baroness Elspeth of Stillwater
- Lord Gunther of Orkney fighting for Countess Luciana Maria Novella Di Carlo
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:44, 6 February 2016||1,115 × 841 (339 KB)||Lachlan||Armorial Roll of Spring Crown Tournament 2014 by Lachlan of Cromarty. Uploaded by the artist.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.