Dreiburgen Anniversary Tourney 2016
From Compendum CaidisJump to navigationJump to search
Dreiburgen Elevation of Logan and Tyne as Baron and Baroness at Dreiburgen Anniversary 2016
Sat, October 29, 2016, 8am – 5pm, Rancho Jurupa Park, 4800 Crestmore Road, Riverside, CA 92509
From the Facebook Announcement
- Join the Barony of Dreiburgen at Rancho Jurupa Park (4800 Crestmore Road, Riverside, CA 92509) to celebrate our Anniversary and the investiture of our 11th Baron and Baroness.
- Expect a full day of opportunities for fighting, art and celebration. Details on activities of the day will be posted in the calendar announcement and on the Facebook event page.
- The site opens at 8:00am and closes at sunset. Unfortunately, merchanting is not allowed on site. The site is damp. It is handicapped accessible and pets are permitted on leashes.
- Directions: From the 15 freeway and points west, find your way to the 60 freeway eastbound. Exit at Rubidoux, turn right. At Mission Road, turn left. At Crestmore Road, turn right. The entrance to the park is past Crestmore Manor on the left. Once you have paid fees at the gate, we are at the very back of the park to the right. From the 215 freeway and points east, take the 60 freeway westbound to Rubidoux and turn left. From here, follow the directions as given.
- Site Registration: $10 for adults, $8 for children 5 to 12, children under 5 are guests of the barony. A $5 discount for paid members will be applied. Make checks payable to SCA/Barony of Dreiburgen. Also, the site charges a $6 per person charge to be paid at the gate upon entry (in & out ok).
Kingdom Award recipients:
- Leave your memories here.
- Links to photo galleries, etc.
|Go back||Current Year||Go forward|
|Events 2015||Events 2016||Events 2017|
|Events of Caid|
|Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s
Other Information: Results