David Straker Whittaker
THL David Straker Whittaker & Orion
Sable, a heart gules fimbriated and in base two mice sejant erect respectant argent.
David Straker Whittaker is a former waite (town musician) from Delaval, Northumbria, living in the year of Our Lord 1594. Having fallen into an inheritance via the time honored means of marriage, he now styles himself as a gentleman and keeps more horse than he probably can afford. He musters as a demi-lancer with the Newcastle Trayn’d Bandes and would have given King Philip’s troops a proper black eye with his sword and lance, had the Armada ever made its way there (which it didn’t).
Offices & Positions
- Queen's Champion, Equestrian, (with Bud) Conrad II and A'isha 11/02/2013-06/07/2014
- Queen's Champion, Equestrian, (with Waylon), Mansur II and Eilidh II 11/01/14-present (According to Lord David, the ponies did all the work.)
- Seraph Bard, Angels, 12/13/14-present
- Member, Hound Handlers of Caid
Projects & Publications
- Please feel free to add memories to this section.