Cristobal degli Glicine che Mangia Uome
Cristobal at Winter Weekend 2009
Sable, a peacock in his pride argent perched within a flowering wisteria wreath proper [Wisteria sinensis].
Mistress Cristobal's cognomen means "of the man-eating wisteria"... many of the early Calafian meetings were held at the home of Cristobal's mother, which had a very large, aggressive wisteria vine between the street and the house. After most of the populace had been scratched by it, Cristobal had her name.
Offices & Positions
- Advisor for Wilhelm and Thaleia
- Autocrat, Kirby Prize Tourney & Yuletide Arts Fest Calafia Prize Tourney & Xmas Arts Fest 1975
- Banquet contributor and entertainer, Twelfth Night 1976
- Autocrat, Calafia Valentine Day Tourney 1976
- Co-Autocrat, Spring Coronet Tournament 1976
- Co-Autocrat, Baja Wars (Labor Day Weekend 1987)
- Tea (all days), Winter Weekend 2011