Cassandra de Lorrain
Cassandar de Lorrain
Argent fretty sable, a boar statant purpure
THL Cassandra's first event was Altavia Yule in 2009.
She's still working on her persona, so far she knows that she's sort of French (Lorrain being part of France), and she likes swords (and enjoys being Captain of Altavia's guards).
Offices & Positions
Arts & Sciences Interests
Arts & Sciences Competitions
- Winner of Lyondemere Arts and Archery People's Choice A&S, 2/2015 -- a cup cover she made to thank Lady Rayne Archer of Annan for taking pictures of Agrippa Morris in The Coat.
- Won the Altavia Arts & Sciences Championship, 2016
- Entered Angels People's Choice A&S with knitted dragons egg bags, 9/2017
- Three embroidered cup covers for royal largesse given at Coronation to Alexander and Tahira, 2017.
- Embroidery on a tunic for Paul Spearbreaker. Tunic made by Monique Marie Sauniere. Embroidered on the yoke of the tunic: broken spears (from his heraldry) and four small personal motifs - the House Valentine badge, a scorpion (he’s a Scorpio), a Decepticon, and Hello Kitty (because he dared her to). November 2015.
Embroidery for Agrippa Morris
- The Coat: In 2014 HRM Bridget Lucia Mackenzie asked Cassandra and Monique Marie Sauniere to make a coat for HRM Agrippa as he didn’t have a warm coat. Monique made the coat, and Cassandra did all the embroidery. The heraldry on it is his (the castle) and the populace badges for the kingdoms that he lived in - Caid, East, and Lochac. It’s a Viking style of coat; but the embroidery is more like Roman style tunic (clavi) decoration because that's he wanted.
- Embroidered rondels, white on white, for a tunic: Caid cross and the Corvus badge, that were put on a tunic made by Monique Marie Sauniere.
- Embroidered the Corvus badge and hem treatments on a grey tunic made by Monique Marie Sauniere.
- Added embroidered outlines and caltrops onto his banner.
Agrippa in The Coat (photo by Rayne Archer of Annan)
- Sister in Flaxen Abbey
- Please feel free to add memories to this section.