Board Of Directors Meeting January 2001
Neuschel’s Consort entertains at the reception
Some of the activities Sancti Geronimi did for the meeting were:
- Transportation – To and from the airport and/or small in-town errands
- Hotel – We collected information on a number of appropriate hotels with meeting rooms and Milpitas picked the one they wanted and made the arrangements.
- Gift Bags – We made gift bags for each of the directors and filled them with local tourist information, restaurant maps, notepads, custom pencils, etc.
- Reception – There was a little confusion about the reception. Milpitas advised us that the hotel info and transportation was all that was needed. Fortunately Duke Andrew of Riga alerted us that a reception was expected.
- Pagus Sancti Geronimi
From the Crown Prints
Board Of Directors Meeting The Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. will be holding a meeting of the Board of Directors, Saturday at 9 am in Riverside, California at the Courtyard Marriott 1510 University Ave. All members are invited to attend. Attendees who want to stay at the hotel can receive a reduced rate, state that you are a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism.
- Please feel free to add memories to this section.
From Malcolm Alberic
The two things I remember most about the meeting were:
- The “Sweat Shop” Robynne and I hosted to make the gift bags was a lot of fun.
- The scramble to have the reception site ready. We were advised late that a reception was expected. Fortunately I was able to secure the use of Automotive Diagnostics, the school where I was teaching at the time. It was just a block away and met our needs, but the class schedule gave us a very narrow window of opportunity to clean an decorate it. Robynne, Myself, Uilliam and Luighseach had a mad scramble to be ready for the garb optional reception.
Making the gift bags
Finished gift bags
Finished gift bags
An Arts display in Malcolm’s Classroom
Robynne serves coffee & punch
Treats are served in another classroom
|Events of Caid|
|Events: 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s, 2020s
Other Information: Results