Battista de Lagos
Per fess Vert and Purpure, on a fess between 2 keys fesswise Or, 2 scorpions tergiant addorsed tails entwined Sable
Condessa Battista de Lagos reigned as Caid's 44th Queen. A Portuguese noblewoman and highly-trained rapier fighter, she was admitted to the Order of the White Scarf on 09/07/1997 by TRM Joseph and Caroline. She was subsequently admitted to the Order of the Golden Oleander (Atenveldt) on 02/19/2000 and the Order of Bravura (formerly Nordbandr, Kingdom of Northshield) on 11/10/2001. She was squire to Viscount Sir Michael Saint Sever and is fostered to Sir Marcellus von Drachenklaue.
As a member of House Porto, La Condessa conducts business as an Importer-Exporter of Fine Shrubberies. House Porto began in Ansteorra, and while it is possible that it was once a pirate household, over the years they have become quite respectable.
- Also known as Battista de Kie del Goya da Lagos
Offices & Positions
- Queen's Rapier of Ansteorra, 04/10/1993
- Caid Rapier Open Champion, 09/07/1996
- Queen's Champion-Rapier, Anastasiia, 06/07/1998-11/21/1998
- 44th Queen of Caid with Edric Aaron Hartwood, 11/20/1999-06/03/2000
- Queen's Guard, Mora II, 06/06/2009-11/07/2009
- Rapier 101, Collegium Caidis Spring 2003