King Agrippa at Lyondemere Anniversary, 2014
Per pale gules and sable, a castle argent and a bordure argent semy of caltrops sable.
HRM Agrippa serves as King of Caid, with His consort, King Dawid Radzowycz 06/23/18 - present.
Duke Agrippa Morris, KSCA
Agrippa is a warrior born of fire and iron in Lochac, Australia. He started his Society of Creative Anachronism (SCA) career at the beginning of the 21st century in the kingdom of CAID with his Corvus Brothers who advised and supported his new venture.
Since then, being a wanderer by nature, he has lived and fought in Lochac where he had previously lived. He experienced the bird blunted arrows of his kin as well as that of the Snowy Kingdoms and Pageantry of the East Kingdom before returning to his roots in the Barony of Angels.
SCA Achievements include:
- 2013 Beau Geste winner three months in a row. (East Kingdom)
- 2013 Squired to Count Valgard Stonecleaver
- 2014 Crown Tourney Winner
- 2016 Elevated to Knighthood
His dedication is characterized and exemplified when he worked as a “Knight” at Medieval Times”. His professional and accomplished horse riding has opened up many doors for Agrippa, including the honor of riding in the Rose Parade. He appeared on the History Channel in Full metal Jousting and has had the opportunity to jump, rope and play Polo.
Although, not easy, he learned to overcome life’s difficulties to become the accomplished man he is today. Agrippa’s dedication of heart and mind will catapult him to many more achievements in the world of the SCA.
Offices & Positions
- King, 73rd Crowns of Caid Agrippa and Bridget, 2014
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. -- T. E. Lawrence
- Noe Collage Champion, Kaleidoscope Tourney 2009
- Unbelted Champion of Gyldenholt (fought for his mother, m'lady Scarlet, Gyldenholt Unbelted 2009
- Squired to Jarl Valgard Stonecleaver, 2013
- Beau Geste winner three months in a row, (East Kingdom), 2013
- Gyldenholt/Calafia Friendship Tourney winner, 2014
- Crown Tourney winner, where he fought for his Corvus Warband Brother, Bridget Lucia MacKenzie, 2/22/2014 (The largest Crown Tourney to date in Caid)
- Elevated to the Order of the Chivalry by TRM Conrad III and A'isha II
Dramatic Reading: 2nd place Apprentice
King Agrippa at West/An Tir War, July 2014. Photo by Bridget, 7/5/2014
Agrippa at Crown Tourney. Photo by Kara, 02/22/2014
Agrippa and Bridget as Al Caid and Lady Caid. Photo by Kara, 02/22/2014
Agrippa and Bridget as Al Caid and Lady Caid. Photo by Drach, 02/22/2014
Agrippa and Bridget, King and Queen of Caid