From Compendum Caidis
(Redirected from Acilia Drusilla)Jump to navigationJump to search
THL Tahira al-Fahida
Per chevron azure and gules, an elephant argent between three horseshoes open ends to center Or
HRM Tahira Al-Fahida serves as the 85th Crown of Caid with HRM Alexander Hostilius of Caid.
- Tahira al Fahida is 15th century Ottoman woman. After graduating from the Palace’s Harem School, she became a lesser concubine of Sultan Murat II. As she did not bear a child to the Sultan, after serving her nine years of service she was given her documents of emancipation to leave the harem. The sultan married her to a high-ranking soldier in his army. She spends her days overseeing her household and her husbands’ businesses while he is away.
- Acilia Drucilla (alternate persona) is a 1st century Roman woman. She spends her days entertaining and managing her husband’s estates.
Offices & Positions
- Lieutenant Lady in Waiting for Mora III
- Lieutenant Lady in Waiting for Eleanor
- Exchequer, Shire of Wintermist, 01/15/10-12/03/11
- Deputy Seneschal, Shire of Wintermist, 12/03/11-01/01/13
- Co-Autocrat, Wintermist Day of Games, 2011
- Steward/ Feast Steward, Wintermist Anniversary 2012, 2014, 2015
- Deputy Gate Coordinator, Great Western War 2013 and Great Western War 2014
- Gate Coordinator, Great Western War 2013 and Great Western War 2016
Projects & Publications
(Click scroll thumbnail for more information)
|Crescent of Caid||Morgaine FitzStephen|
|Detail of Crescent of Caid||Morgaine FitzStephen|