Jarijch van Den Helder
Some Sea Beggars at GWW XXI.
(He's the one in black and white, poised to spring into action.)
(From the The Beggars Inn site) The Van Den Helders came from a wealthy merchant family who traded goods, mainly ale, beer, and whiskey, along the coasts of Europe. When the 80 Years War began, the ship was turned over to Jarijch van Den Helder who used it as a Sea Beggar vessel to fight off the Spanish. Their ship often made port in Emden, Germany where Anders Van Den Helder inherited, through his marriage to Clara, The Inn of the Golden Fountain, now known as The Beggar's Inn. As a member of the group you can either sail with The Golden Fox as a rapier fighter or be associated with The Beggar's Inn as either a worker or guest.
He is currently the unit-commander for the Sea Beggars.
Previously known as "Jerrik of Gyldenholt," "Jerrik van Den Helder," and "Jerrick van Den Helder." As of 06/14/2018, no device has been registered.
Offices & Positions
- Angels Melee Tourney winner (with The Sea Beggars) 1/12/13
- Unarmored Tourney winner Angels
- Un-scarfed Tourney Winner Kings Hunt 2015
- WhiteScarf Tourney Winner Great Western War with Rhydderch Derwen (sponsored by Master Lot Ramirez)10/10/15
- Rapier Tourney Winner Lyondemere Anniversary 6/29/2019
- One time Defender of the Gyldenholt Knight
- Rapier staff Potrero War 2017
Projects & Publications
- “Old Smuggler!”